For many prospective home buyers in the greater Palm Springs area, the down payment is the most daunting hurdle in the race to buy a home. Even for people with decent credit and a healthy paycheck,
Keller Williams - Palm Springs - Team Michael. Trusted Since 1986
We here at Keller Williams Realty - Coachella Valley - Team Michael have built a professional team of Realtors that are ready, willing and able to help buyers, sellers, Real Estate Referral Partners achieve their goals. We have over 40 years in the Real Estate industry. We are one of the top producing Teams in the Palm Springs area, ranking in the top 25 Teams in Keller Williams International. Our Team Leader Michael founded Keller Williams Realty in the Coachella Valley in 2003 currently with 4 offices, 550 agents and most recently opened a new Keller Williams Realty in Redlands, CA. He is currently on the Board of Governors of the Keller Williams Luxury Homes International, helping develop the acclaimed Luxury Homes Division International.
About Pete Boesen Realtor®
Pete was born and raised in Minneapolis, MN. After high school he entered the Marine Corps where he was attached to a Marine helicopter squadron with the responsibility of astronaut recovery as part of “Project Mercury”, our first man is space program. Upon discharge, he joined Buick Motor Division General Motors Corporation as a district sales manager. He spent 10 years with Buick eventually buying into a Buick dealership located in Fargo, ND. The dealership evolved to become a Honda, Nissan dealership which was sold in 2001. Pete and his wife Marcia moved to California in the spring of 2002. He immediately went to work as executive manager of an Infiniti dealership in Monrovia, CA. In 2005 He and his wife moved to Palm Desert and Pete became active in real estate. He continues to dedicate himself to full-time real estate in the Coachella Valley. He has been with Keller Williams Realty for the past 8 years and enjoys going to work each day knowing that he will interact with buyers, sellers and investors. As in the auto business, Pete’s number on objective is total client satisfaction. He states that the best compliment he can receive is a referral for a job well done. Pete and Marcia have been married 57 years. They have 3 sons and 6 grandchildren.
Contact Pete Boesen
Our Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation - CRS is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers.
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation - This designation represents the highest level of professional achievement in real estate brokerage management.
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation - GRI is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- Keller Williams Luxury International - Keller Williams Luxury International is an exclusive, elite and sophisticated group of real estate consultants who absolutely raise the bar for service in the upper-tier home market. Our Keller Williams Luxury Consultants must meet certain qualifications to join our network -- and each of them has a proven track record of delivering unparalleled service to their clients.
- Certified International Property Specialist Designation (CIPS) and Global Property Specialist (GPS)- CIPS and GPS designation means the REALTOR® has specialized in the international marketplace..